AW: [riena-dev] Renaming Interfaces

Hi all!

sound very good, but I have remarks concerning the last two:

IWindowRidget:
We use this not only for the application Shell, but also for inner "windows" like the working area that holds a SubModuleView. Therefore I suggest not change this.

IActionRidget:
We use this also for menu items. There is a subclass called IMenuButton. Maybe IMenuButton should be renamed to IMenuButtonRidget...? That would be consistent with a superclass called IButtonRidget.

Greetings,
Carsten