[riena-dev] Keeping Riena DRY ?

Hi everybody,

here's a bit of constructive criticism, without intention to step on anybody's toes:

I recently noticed that the classes TestBean, Person, PersonManager were removed from the org.eclipse.riena.ui.ridgets.util.beans package and copied to different places.

I realize that org.eclipse.riena.ui.ridgets.util.beans might not have been the best home for those. However, personally, I find it worthwhile to avoid duplication of code (DRY principle - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRY).

We now have 6 Persons, 4 PersonManagers and 5 TestBean classes. I would prefer to find a better, easily accessible home for one copy of those classes, instead of dealing with so many duplicates.

Your comments are appreciated. :-)

Kind regards,
Elias.

Back to the top