[riena-dev] refactorings

Hi,

Elias proposed a number of refactorings in the ridget area which I believe should rather take place now than after the milestone. Also in the ui.filter area we discussed some renamings. Elias will record his refactorings so that projects dependant on Riena can apply these refactorings because they really quit a number of often used classes. I dont think that this is necessary for the ui.filter thing.

As planned the milestone 1.0.0.M5 is coming closer. So why dont we try to complete all these renaming and refactoring issues by wednesday 9:00 GMT so that we have some time left to do testing on this consolidated new names and classes.

Most of us will be not in the office on Thursday/Friday so that the milestone will likely happen Monday/Tuesday next week.

Did I miss anything ?

christian campo

Back to the top