Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Volanakis, Elias
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Juli 2008 20:40
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: [riena-dev] Navigation Tree Look and Feel

Hi,

I noticed that the navigation tree has a slight white border around each group node and in-between group nodes (highlighted  pink  in the screenshot for your convenience).

I don't know about you, but personally I dislike this because it makes the UI look "cluttered" (in German I would say: unruhig).

As a counterexample see the title-bar of the "Shared View Demo" on the right, that does *not* have the white border. I like that much better.

Food for thought.

Kind regards,
Elias.

PS: This reminds my a bit of a discussion about borders in Eclipse I read some time ago: http://www.jroller.com/eu/entry/groups_and_borders