Re: [riena-dev] Navigation Tree Look and Feel

Volanakis, Elias schrieb:
Hi,

I noticed that the navigation tree has a slight white border around each
group node and in-between group nodes (highlighted  pink  in the
screenshot for your convenience).

I don't know about you, but personally I dislike this because it makes
the UI look "cluttered" (in German I would say: unruhig).

As a counterexample see the title-bar of the "Shared View Demo" on the
right, that does *not* have the white border. I like that much better.

+1
ekke

Back to the top