Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Barth, Heiko
Gesendet: Friday, July 11, 2008 11:34
An: riena-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [riena-dev] UI Blocking

Hi all,

while showing an UIProcessControl we should have the ability to block specific parts of the riena UI.
For example we would only like to block the current SubModuleView or the whole SubApplication while the
UIProcess gets visualized. Blocking the SubApplication contains blocking the whole module navigation on the left side.
I wonder how this can be realized in swt(not repsonding to any mouse events). In swing you can use for example a transparent
panel to realize that. I first thought about using the SWT event API with something like event.doit = false for example to suppress
further events for a particular controle.
But I´m not sure if this is the best way to do it in swt.

Any suggestions?