Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von ekkehard
Gesendet: Monday, July 14, 2008 11:39
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: [riena-dev] Marker - Test Client

I tried out the client application (MacOSX) and have a question about
the
red markers you show if a rule isn't valid left beside the field

the user sees that sometings wrong, but hi doesn't see whats wrong -
do you think about some description in a statusbar or while hovering
over the red marker ?

ekke

Back to the top