[riena-dev] EasyMock dependency in tests?

Hi Rieners,

I retrieved the org.eclipse.riena.releng project set file projects into my workspace...and there seems to be a dependency in the org.ecilpse.ecf.riena.ui.tests on EasyMock class, and I can see there is a Require-Bundle on org.easymock bundle....but easymock doesn't seem to be in the project set file.

Also...BTW and FYI, I nearly have an implementation of the ECF remote services API [1] using Riena as the provider impl. Among other things, this will expose both async msg and listener/callback-based remote method invocation for those that want those styles.
Scott

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_API_Docs#Remote_Services_API

Back to the top