Re: [riena-dev] EasyMock dependency in tests?

Hi Scott,

the UI Code was only checked in some days ago. The easymock is still missing. An oversight and I was hoping to find it in Orbit or some place else. So I guess I have to submit another CQ for that. So thanks but I am aware of that missing plugin.

The only time you need it is for UI Tests not for running Riena apps. So you should be good if you wonna try something out. Although its pretty early in the UI implementation. Its by far not as good and complete as we want it. But we are getting there.

christian