As I said, you are free to ask more questions here. However there are already some (not many) other people trying out the M1 and you can see what they do and contribute your experience.

Your choice....

christian campo
Am 28.02.2008 um 13:54 schrieb Yurukov, Boyan:

Hi,

I followed the instructions and eclipse still showed errors in some projects. They were all that the packages exported in the manifest could not be found. However I found out that if one changes a property in the build path and then change it back, eclipse finds the packages. Seems that some error accurs during the check out itself.

Now the projects compile without errors and I will continue with the testing. Here is a screenshot right after the checkout of the CVS: http://yurukov.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/riena_import.jpg

Greetings,
Boyan.

From: Christian Campo [mailto:christian.campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Dienstag, 26. Februar 2008 09:48
To: Riena Developers list; Yurukov, Boyan
Subject: Re: [riena-dev] Riena source errors

Hi,
I think you are mixing things up or I cannot properly express myself. Here are the steps:
- clean workspace
- checkout org.eclipse.riena.releng
- open projectSet-pserver.psf in that project
- load and replace all from the projectset editor
- the resulting projects in your workplace should compile without errors.

Now you can either check testcases, sourcecode. Or starting writing your own code based on Riena samples. We have a wiki with some getting started documentation for remote services that you can access from www.eclipse.org/riena and then follow the wiki link.

The build.cmd script contains references to directories. Thats true. However these directories are intentionally defined as environment vars at the beginning of the script and nowhere else. That allows you run the script from any windows shell.

The good news is that we have done the build just yesterday and put the M1 release up on the eclipse download server. There is currently just an issue with how that can be accessed by everybody. Once that is cleared. You can download the finished build from eclipse.org download server.

hope that helps.

christian