Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christian Campo
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2008 22:55
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: Re: [riena-dev] Riena Session APIs

Hi Alex,

the point you are missing is that there is not a 1:1 relationship
between ISessionHolderService and ISessionHolder. The
ISessionHolderService does not return THE ISessionHolder instance but
YOUR ISessionHolder instance. While there is only
ONE ISessionHolder instance on the client (there is typically only one
logged in user), there are many many ISessionHolder instances
on the server (one per thread). So the ISessionHolderService is
relativly thin but not a simple GETTER. In distinguished between client
and server mode. The ISessionHolder is filled on the client by the
SecurityCallHook (as you found out already). On the server that is
done by the SecurityServiceHook.

BTW the same happens in the ISubjectHolderService. It gets you the
ISubjectHolder for relevant user. The ISubjectHolder then contains the
Subject.

hope that makes things more clear.

cheers
christian