[riena-dev] Riena Session APIs

2all,

The Riena Session context provides some different interfaces.

ISessionService - is the big player who provides session handling and
becomes published as WS -> ok.
ISessionProvider, ISessionStore - are the guys typically used within the
ISessionService -> ok. These interfaces looks also like
integration-points for customer Provider and Stores.

Now I'm a little confused about the ISessionHolderService and
ISessionHolder... hmm...
ISessionHolderService looks very thin. Its only provides a fetch-method
and its answers the ISessionHolder. The ISessionHolder defines
getter/setter for Session object and jsession. Users have to inject the
ISessionHolderService, *only* to fetch the ISessionHolder instance e.g.
see SecurityCallHook.
Maybe I'm wrong, but couldn't we vaporize this indirection?

Some thoughts.. move the API of the ISessionHolder to
ISessionHolderService. Move the fetch-methode and ISessionHolder to
valhalla?

Alexander

Back to the top