Re: [recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Weekly Status: Snippet Sharing Infrastructure

Hi,

this is the weekly status report for the GSoC 2014 project Snippet Sharing Infrastructure [1].

What I have done this week:
During the last week I had some problems with build failures (not all elements of the emf model was generated into code correctly). It took some time but I finally found my error and fixed it.
Beside of that I merge some functionality from the master branch into the snipmatch-gsoc-2014 branch to be up to date again [2]. This lead to some changes of the emf model and the ui since the master branch works with different fetch and push urls for snippet repositories.
The new, updated wizard for GitSnippetRepositories looks like the following:

What I have planned for the next week:
For the next week I planed to fix the following bugs:
  • Bug 439213 (ISnippetRepository should know its SnippetRepositoryConfiguration)
  • Bug 438684 (Remove repository on preference page should also delete snippet repo on disk)
  • Bug 439907 - Provide easy repository configuration for (non-)Gerrit repositories
Regards,

Olav

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IKXw25w_LsM6xi1Lun48g7Trm_tat6Tgt4HIcVfUT4M/edit#heading=h.f5cmiw24j8xe
[2] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/29966/