Re: [recommenders-dev] Call for Error Reports

By the way, I am wondering whether the latest version supports Android app development.
If not, would it be easy to add the knowledge about Android API to the project?

ADT is supported. We just need more example data. The current models we have are a bit "lala" ;)
Are you interested on contributing models for Android?

Yes. A student asked me about that yesterday and he has probably started trying it.
I am not sure how much he can contribute, but I will keep you updated on this work.

Best,
Cheng

Back to the top