Re: [recommenders-dev] Call for Error Reports

Cheng,

I've added a labs repository to the code recommenders download page [1] where we refer to other projects related to - but not part of - recommenders. If you have an update site for Precise I could add it there. Let me know the URL if.

Doug, Chen,

does it make sense to add the current Snipmatch update site to this list too?

Tobias,
just to let you know: your codesearch update site is directly referred here. Don't rename your repository! ;)

Marcel

[1] http://eclipse.org/recommenders/download/