Re: [rdf4j-dev] 5.0.0-M1

Hi,

I created this issue some time ago: https://github.com/eclipse-rdf4j/rdf4j/issues/4472. I expect there to be hidden surprises in this area. I have pretty much given up contributing to dependency upgrades in rdf4j because of some heavy fan-out dependencies in the codebase. To me, it seems like Lucene and ES is "always" causing issues when trying to do something in the dependency area - no offense. Maybe we can isolate those dependencies somehow?

With I new major release, I think it would be sad to not migrate to Jakarta EE and upgrade spring-boot.

Erik