Re: [rdf4j-dev] archive.rdf4j.org - old sesame documentation

Hi Jeen,

One thing the user brought up was that there are a few links to the archive.rdf4j.org domain on some stackoverflow posts, and keeping those intact would be nice.

A fourth option could be to set up a page that redirects the user to GitHub when they visit archive.rdf4j.org, keeping the url path intact so that links still work. If we want to make it extra obvious that the docs aren’t hosted by RDF4J then we could have the redirect not be a redirect but instead have it generate a simple page with a link and a note informing the user that the docs have moved and are not hosted by us.

I’ve forgotten my username and/or password to the server that hosts rdf4j, do you know if Eclipse can help me reset it? That way I can check if it’s feasible to make a redirect page.

Håvard