Re: [rdf4j-dev] JavaEE/JakartaEE and Jetty upgrade

Hi Erik,

I’ll try to find some time to look over your PR.

I think Jeen is away for a few week. I have some things coming up and will fairly soon have to take a little break from RDF4J as well. So if you don’t hear much from us then you know why.

The upgrade of jetty I presume is mostly for our test I assume, if that’s the case then there it’s fine to include it in the same PR as the rest of the Jakarta EE stuff. We don’t necessarily red to make another PR, if you’re able to modify your current PR instead. Feel free to rebase/squash/clean up your branch if you want, just double check that there aren’t any other branches that branch off of your branch before you force push.

Cheers,
Håvard