[rdf4j-dev] HttpClient upgrade and jsonld-java

Hi,

I created an issue to upgrade to HttpClient 5 in rdf4j: https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/issues/4472. This seems to be blocked by the HttpClient dependency in jsonld-java. Which made me create a jsonld-java issue: https://github.com/jsonld-java/jsonld-java/issues/336.

Today I got a response, and the jsonld-java issue was closed. But the closing comment was interesting! Has anyone ever considered switching Java library for JSON-LD processing  in rdf4j (to https://github.com/filip26/titanium-json-ld)? I have no idea if this would be possible and how much work that would represent, but depending on an unsupported library is not an ideal situation.

Regards,
Erik

Back to the top