Re: [rdf4j-dev] Lucene/ES cq's approved

In fact, thinking about it a bit more, unless there's major objections, I'd like to postpone merging the Lucene/Solr/ES upgrades in for 2.5 regardless, and save it for the 3.0 release. It will save us the hassle of having to re-approve our IP log (which has already been approved for the 2.5 release, without these CQs included), and more importantly will give us time to check everything works as expected. With the upgrade pains that some of our users experienced the last time in mind, I want to make sure we have things lined up properly.

Jeen