[rdf4j-dev] jdk8 hotfix releases

Hi,

The 2.3.3 release containing only the workaround for the openjdk bug is being uploaded to sftp as we speak (well, mail…)

I’ll update the Wordpress tomorrow, and send a mail to the rdf4j user list.

And probably the rdf4j-doc reference/tutorial needs a small comment about this workaround as well

Other than this fix  is there anything else that should be part of a 2.4.4 release (since the jdk bug will also affect 2.4) ?

Best regards

Bart

Back to the top