Re: [rdf4j-dev] release plan for 2.3

Hi Jeen et al,

The sooner the better! I merged develop into master as I think that
will be needed for the review process. I also created a PR for rdf4-doc
that explains this.

Below is a list of bullet points that I included in a draft of the
release plan. I edited the date, but I'm not sure it is correct, so
please revise it as needed!

 * IRI validation in RIO parser/writers
 * Turtle pretty printing blank nodes and relative IRIs
 * xsd:duration operations supported in SPARQL
 * Keep remote transaction alive
 * Change RepositoryManager settings to be more portalble (plain text,
   not binary)
 * jdk9 compatability

The label "merged" indicated that the issue has been merged into the
develop branch. I didn't want to close the issue until it was merged
into the master branch. However, now that develop has been merged into
master they should all be closed. I also pushed out some issues to
milestone 2.3.1 already.

I have also setup the jenkins build instance to build from the both the
master branch and the develop branch, which are currently identical.

Thanks,
James