Re: [rdf4j-dev] Add issue solution to next major release

James, if not to 2.3.x branch than may I try to finish it for 2.4.x one?

Regards,
Jacek

On 5 June 2017 at 14:06, James Leigh <james.leigh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need to spend some time going through it in more detail, but I think
this couldn't go in 2.3.0. It looks backwards compatible so no need to
wait for 3.0.0.

Regards,
James