Re: [rdf4j-dev] Rescheduling next minor release

I don't anticipate getting anything more done beyond what has already been merged for Feb 2.

On Monday, 16 January 2017, 22:34, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

#684 has had its pull request merged, but Rune hasn't yet tested the
fix on their system.

I like the idea of explicitly marking it as experimental and letting
people test the fast inferencer out in 2.2. I haven't reviewed your
latest modifications to it but if it is experimental than my issues
should not block its merger and further development in future pull
request.

Cheers,

Peter