[rdf4j-dev] RDF4J integration for Commons RDF

I've proposed a "rdf4j" integration module to Commons RDF [1], which I
think we should try to release as part of Commons RDF 0.3.0

The entry point would be the RDF4JTermFactory [2] as well as the
experimental RDF4JParser [3]

The RDF4JTermFactory create Commons RDF instances backed by RDF4J
2.0.1, as well as doing from/to conversions between the APIs.

I've already tested this with the new RDF4j module, which shows that
you can transparently add Jena triple to RDF4J graph stores and vice
versa.

I wonder if RDF4j folks would be able to quickly review this for
sanity and design decisions?

Code: https://github.com/apache/incubator-commonsrdf/pull/24

Javadoc: http://stain.github.io/incubator-commonsrdf/COMMONSRDF-35/org/apache/commons/rdf/rdf4j/package-summary.html

BTW - as I'm the sole author of this module I would be able to submit
it to RDF4j so it could live there instead - meaning it would be
easier to keep it up to date with RDF4J releases. However I guess that
means Commons RDF API must be "finished" (v1.0.0) - we're pretty much
there - the only thing at the moment is if we should add the RDFParser
interface (in which form) - and of course then the equivalent
RDFWriter interface.

[1] http://commonsrdf.incubator.apache.org/
[2] http://stain.github.io/incubator-commonsrdf/COMMONSRDF-35/org/apache/commons/rdf/rdf4j/RDF4JTermFactory.html
[3] http://stain.github.io/incubator-commonsrdf/COMMONSRDF-35/org/apache/commons/rdf/rdf4j/experimental/RDF4JParser.html