Re: [rdf4j-dev] release 2.0 (and 1.0) tomorrow

We host an old version of the documentation because we are still using sesame in GraphDB. You can check the following links:

http://graphdb.ontotext.com/sesame/system/index.html - system documentation
http://graphdb.ontotext.com/sesame/users/index.html - user guide
http://graphdb.ontotext.com/sesame/apidocs/index.html - javadoc

Note that those are only used so we can be able to link in our own public documentation. So there might be links which are broken in the documents. I hope that this is useful to someone.

NB: Thanks for Jeen for the effort - he gave us something from his machine with which were able to resurrect a version of the old docs.

--
Nikola