[rdf4j-dev] next milestone builds tomorrow

We're a bit behind schedule as the next milestones were supposed to be out on July 1 - however it has given us time to fix a few pressing issues.

There's currently still a few PRs up for review. Assuming we can get those finalized and merged I am proposing to do 2.0M3 and 1.0M2 tomorrow.

After these milestones are complete my intent is to steer towards our first proper releases, in 3-4 weeks. That gives us time to fix any further problems we come across, and to put our code up for a formal release review.

There is a bit of uncertainty in that we have not yet received final approval on our initial contribution from the legal team, pending that approval we cannot do releases. I'm pushing them on this, but if it turns out that we will not get that approval in time, we may have to postpone release and/or decide to do more milestone builds to get fixes distributed.

Jeen

Back to the top