Re: [rdf4j-dev] Current organizational problems

On 29/06/16 23:46, Nikola Petrov wrote:
Here are some things that I spotted as broken during the transition and
the new website:

* There is no way to add labels to issues for normal users which is unfortunate

Thanks for reporting this, I wasn't aware this was the case.

I don't have full control over our GitHub settings (that is reserved for the Eclipse webmaster) but I'll flick them a mail, ask them if this can be changed. In the meantime, I guess it's up to those of us with  commit access to help maintain labels.
* There is no javadoc link on the website and some people at ontotext were asking for it. Currently we use google for that

Actually, there is a Javadoc link. See http://rdf4j.org/doc/ , there is a section "Javadoc" with a link to the actual Javadocs. The direct address of the most recent Javadoc is http://rdf4j.org/javadoc/latest .

You're not the first to have trouble finding it though. I am not yet completely happy with the setup of the main documentation page and/or the navigation menu. Open for suggestions on how to improve things.

* Internal links in the system docbook do not work and redirect to the 404 page

Our new site is a simple Wordpress site, we don't use docbook anymore. Which page specifically are you referring to here?

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top