[rcptt-users] ResourcesPlugin / VariablesPlugin not found in 2.2.0/2.3.0 Nightly Build

Hi,

I'm trying to run test cases which call "get-workspace-location", e.g.,
"set-dialog-result File [concat
[get-workspace-location]"/com.acme.rcptt/HelloWorld.txt"]", and have
tried the alternative, (substitute-variables "${workspace_loc}").

Both result in a NoClassDefFound error, for the ResourcesPlugin and the
VariablesPlugin respectively.

As a background: I'm trying to supply a local resource to the test,
i.e., a file which is in my Maven project in "src/main/resources/" (have
also tried "src/main/resources"). This file should be opened from a
dialog and processed during the test.

Any ideas what could be the cause of this, and how to fix it?

Many thanks!
Stephan

Back to the top