Re: [rcptt-users] Iterate over files in directory

Oh, well, I was dumb: https://www.eclipse.org/community/eclipse_newsletter/2014/september/article3.php Already contains the correct solution :)

www.eclipse.org
Regression testing with RCP Testing Tool. This article demonstrates how to create UI tests with RCP Testing Tool. Existing Eclipse bugs from Eclipse bugzilla were ...

Von: rcptt-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <rcptt-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von Marc M <h4xx0rz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Dezember 2016 14:19
An: rcptt-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [rcptt-users] Iterate over files in directory

Hi there,

I have a folder containing input files and I want to perform some tests for each of them.

get-file "Path-To-Folder" | each [val item] {

set-dialog-result File "$item"
}

does not seem to work. Is there any way to accomplish this?`

If necessary, I can also create a text file containing all pathes of files within that folder by hand, but if possible, I would like to skip this stip.

Thank you very much in advance,
Markus

Back to the top