[rcptt-dev] RCPTT is unable to recognize the dropdownlist while replaying

Hi,

   In my Eclipse based the customer application, I have a customer plugin drop-down list which RCPTT can not recognize.

  The record can work well, the scripts as follows:

get-editor "Basic.sharepointconnectionResource" | get-section "Shared Connection Configuration" | get-button -index 3

    | click

get-window -from "CustomComboField.createPopup()" | get-table | select BASIC

   While replaying, the error is:

cid:image001.jpg@01D1B83B.748C2D60

  For your better understanding, add the drop-down list:

cid:image002.png@01D1B83B.748C2D60

   Is there any way to make the RCPTT recognize the drop-down list while replaying?

Thanks in Advance

Gabriel

Back to the top