[rcptt-dev] RCPTT Nightly Version Problem

Hi, I'm working on a product based on Neon doing Automated Tests.
I'm having an issue when I run the tests. I recorded the test, but when I run it, at certain point of the test, it can't find an element "ComboBox Inside a Table". I know Neon support is recent but, have you seen this kind of issue on nightly version? I leave you the code where the problem is presenting.

with[get-window"Workspace Migration"] {
    get-button"Next >"| click
    wait2000;
    with[get-table] {
        select"WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile"| activate-cell-edit-column1| get-combo| select"WebSphere Application Server Liberty"
        apply-cell-edit-deactivate
    }
    get-button"Next >"| click
    get-buttonFinish | click

This issue wasn't on the GA Version, I noticed on the nightly version only.
Thank you for your time.

Back to the top