Re: [rap-dev] Obsolete pom file in incubator-releng

Yes, after looking at it I think this is correct. The one *without* the ...parent... in the path [1] isn't required any more.

 I would guess it has been used up to and including RAP 1.5 and referenced all the other incubator components as external modules. But if we delete this pom.xml I assume we should remove everything in the /org.eclipse.rap.incubator.releng/repository, too. This seems to be outdated as well, and it references the other pom.xml as parent.

If no one objects I would remove the first pom.xml and everything in the repository directory.

(BTW... I'm sure there are more outdated files. Maybe we should look at it together at some point in time.)

Regards,
Markus