[rap-dev] branching... master and 2.3-maintenance

Hi RAP Developers,

I've created the new 2.3 build jobs in our HIPP [1], [2], and usually I'd just create the new 2.3-maintenance branch now, but... we've got some changes in Gerrit that we need to apply to both branches, master *and* 2.3-maintenance.

That's why I stopped at this point. I think it makes sense to push the changes to master first, and create the 2.3-maintenance branch after that.

What do other think?

(Independent from everything else, I'll push my routine updates for RC3 over the weekend.)

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/rap/job/rap-2.3-runtime/
[2] https://hudson.eclipse.org/rap/job/rap-2.3-tools/

Thanks,
Markus