[rap-dev] RAP 2.3.0 RC2 - candidate for Luna RC2

Hi RAP Team,

this is my weekly mail... today's special: RAP 2.3.0 RC2 candiate.

The build candidate is available as p2 repository from the following locations:

RAP Runtime:
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/2.3/RC2-20140527-1230/
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/2.3/rap-2.3.0-RC2-20140527-1230.zip
(Build #284 on Hudson: https://hudson.eclipse.org/rap/job/rap-head-runtime/284/)

RAP Tools:
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/tools/2.3/RC2-20140524-1132/
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/tools/2.3/rap-tools-2.3.0-RC2-20140524-1132.zip
(Build #263 on Hudson: https://hudson.eclipse.org/rap/job/rap-head-tools/263/)

These builds have been contributed to the Luna RC2 aggregation build.

Usually I have to disable the Scout contribution but the verification finished successfully without changing anything else but the RAP contribution files. I thought this could be worth mentioning it here.

I've already updated our demo applications and used the 'nightly' URLs. I'll update the 'stable' URLs before Friday.

http://rap.eclipsesource.com/demo/nightly/rapdemo/
http://rap.eclipsesource.com/demo/nightly/controls/
http://rap.eclipsesource.com/demo/nightly/workbench/

Thanks,