Re: [rap-dev] Support Internet Explorer < 9 without VML

Hi.

It should be possible to modify any RAP version to work without VML, assuming the "classic" theme is used (as it doesn't use gradients/rounded borders) and no Canvas widgets are used.
The ProgressBar widget is also problematic, but could be modified to work without VML.
However, these changes aren't trivial and I can not give you some easy-to-follow tutorial to implement them. I would have to do it myself and probably need at least few days for that.

Greetings,
Tim