Re: [rap-dev] org.eclipse.rap.rwt.jstest

Hi Markus,

The rwt.jstest bundle contains the _javascript_ tests for the web client. Dropdown (and I think clientscripting as well) hooks its _javascript_ tests into the rwt.jstest suite as a shortcut, but in the long run, I think it should have a stand-alone JS test suite (or be merged with the core).

In its current form, rwt.jstest is not meant to be used by third party bundles. Therefore I'd prefer to keep it out of the SDK for the moment. In the future, we may provide a _javascript_ rap fixture as part of the SDK.

Since the _javascript_ tests are not executed by maven anyway, the dependency to rwt.jstest is not relevant for the build. We can either make it optional or split the bundle into dropdown.test and dropdown.jstest.

Regards,
Ralf