[rap-dev] org.eclipse.rap.rwt.jstest

Hi all,

when I integrated the new RAP Incubator dropdown component into the build I ran into the problem of a dependency from org.eclipse.rap.addons.dropdown.test to org.eclipse.rap.rwt.jstest. Unfortunately we've never integrated the jstest bundle in one of our builds so far.

In order to get a working build, I decided on Friday to ignore the dropdown.test bundle and skip it for the time being.

Today I integrated the missing jstest bundle into the Runtime build and added the bundle to the SDK feature, but I am not entirely sure if this is the right place. The next step will be to enable the tests in the dropdown widget again.

Are there any concerns to add the jstest bundle to the RAP Runtime SDK feature?

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top