Re: [rap-dev] Change in project co-lead

I'll be happy to help leading this project. It's an honour to me and I'll do my very best to continue your great work.

Thanks for your trust and your votes,

Markus

On 15 Mar 2013 10:36, "Tim Buschtöns" <tbuschto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1
Am 07.03.2013 20:33, schrieb Rüdiger Herrmann:

Dear RAP developers,

for a while now I have been involved with other projects and so I would like to nominate [1]Markus Knauer to co-lead the RAP project with Ralf and to lead the RAP Incubator project instead of me.

Beside representing RAP on the RT-PMC, Markus has already taken over many administrative tasks at RAP. In my eyes he would make for a very solid representative for the project.

Please let me know what you think and vote here.

Regards,
Rüdiger

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Changing_Leadership

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH