[rap-dev] build failures on Hudson

Hi all,

since about two days I am seeing many build failures (RAP 1.5, RAP head, RAP Incubator) on Hudson. I am aware of these problems but failed to fix them so far. If I am running the builds locally on my own computer, they finish successfully. All build failures on Hudson seem to fall into two categories:

(1) A workspace clean doesn't work because of some stale NFS handles
BugĀ 401975

(2) Tycho/p2 cannot retrieve files from Eclipse local repositories (download.eclipse.org)
BugĀ 401964

For the first problem I've some ideas for workarounds, but to solve the second one it needs some work from the webmasters.

Regards,
Markus

Back to the top