Re: [rap-dev] WAR File creation

Dinesh,

the mailing-list is for development related communication only.
Please use the newsgroups for questions, support and information
exchange between users and developers of RAP:
  http://eclipse.org/rap/support.php#newsgroup
Chances are that you will get a more many-sided answer as most users read the newsgroup but few also read the mailing list.

Regarding oyur question: You will find information about the deployment process on the RAP wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP/FAQ#Deployment
Additionally you can search the newsgroup because this is an often discussed topic. Many developers ran into the same problems.

Hope this helps.

Regards Holger