[rap-dev] Sandbox Purpose and Contents

Hello,

I was wondering if there is anything in the sandbox that should go into incubator. Traditionally, I realize that the sandbox acted as a dumping ground for experiments and peripheral RAP contributions, but now that we have the incubator is seems like its purpose is now more clear.

It seems like the sandbox should be used for experiments and little demo apps, while the incubator should be for more stable contributions. So along that line of thought, it seems like at least the upload bundles should be moved to the incubator.

I am sure that moving bundles between CVS folders could possibly, cause some heartburn for consumers, but for most they wouldn't really care.

I just see that the sandbox needs a clear definition, and having a RAP incubator web page that references bundles in 2 different locations (sandbox/incubator) is a little strange to me.
Does anyone else have an opinion?

--
Austin Riddle
Software Engineer