Re: [rap-dev] RAP incubation bugs

Hi Rüdiger,

That sounds good. If you can add the item to the components list that would be good. As for the inbox, I am of the opinion that the incubator is such a different animal, that it warrants having its own inbox. Once we get a robust set of contributions in there it will probably become a headache to those who want to just follow the core RAP bugs. Anyway that is my opinion, I am open to just following the rap-inbox if it is too much work to get a separate inbox. Is there any inquiring that I can do on your behalf?

Thanks,
Austin