Re: [rap-dev] RAP incubation bugs

On 05.03.2010 20:27, Austin Riddle wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way that we can add 'Incubator' to the list of components for
bugs filed under RAP?
That's not a problem, I can do that.

Is there a way that I can be notified by email when a new incubator bug
is filed? (I am not sure if this requires setting up an incubator-inbox or
something)
You can follow the rap.w4t-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx user (see bugzilla settings). Though, you will receive email notifications for all new bugs in RAP. If you feel that this generates too much "noise" we would have to set up another user to receive only notifications from the incubator component. However, I am unsure if this is possible at all, but the webmasters will certainly be able to tell that.

Cheers,

Back to the top