Re: [rap-dev] Google Visualization widgets for RAP Inclubator

Hi David,

it is sad to hear that you cannot become a committer. I would have loved to see the Goolge visualization Widgets become part of the RAP incubator. Unfortunately, among the RAP core committers, there are no free resources to maintain the widgets at RAP. Until someone from the community (anyone listening?!?!?) steps up to do the job, we could put a link to their current home on the incubator page [1]. Thus the components might easier discoverable. If you agree on that, please open a bug and attach a screenshot (~ 250px x 190px) and a short description.

Best,
Rüdiger

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/rap/incubator.php

David Donohue wrote:
Hello,
I tried unsuccessfully to get my employer to permit me to be a
committer to the RAP incubator.  If possible, I would like to
contribute my Google Visualization widgets to the RAP Incubator
nonetheless.  I would like them to have whatever licensing
restrictions you desire, rather than those of my project (inqle).
Would someone be able to take ownership of these widgets and commit
them to the incubator?
http://code.google.com/p/inqle/source/browse/#svn/trunk/org.inqle.ui.google.widgets
Best,
David Donohue