[rap-dev] Google Visualization widgets for RAP Inclubator

Hello,
I tried unsuccessfully to get my employer to permit me to be a
committer to the RAP incubator.  If possible, I would like to
contribute my Google Visualization widgets to the RAP Incubator
nonetheless.  I would like them to have whatever licensing
restrictions you desire, rather than those of my project (inqle).
Would someone be able to take ownership of these widgets and commit
them to the incubator?
http://code.google.com/p/inqle/source/browse/#svn/trunk/org.inqle.ui.google.widgets
Best,
David Donohue