Re: [rap-dev] Stress Test

We typically record and playback request-data with Apache JMeter. You
can read more about this in the blog posts below.

http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2008/10/22/performance-testing-rap-on-the-cloud/
http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2008/09/17/the-new-eclipse-download-wizard-and-rap-performance/

Kind regards,
Elias.