Re: [rap-dev] CompilerThread native error

Hi Gustavo,

you may want to try another VM which maybe fixed the problem. For example the compile bug of DataTreeNode should be fixed in the last builds of the JDK (see http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6659207)

If a new VM doesn't help, try to exclude Widget to be compiled with
-XX:CompileCommand=exclude,org/eclipse/swt/widgets/Widget,getAdapter

And still: This kind of problems belongs to the newsgroup.

Best Greets
 Benny

Gustavo Steigert wrote:
This is the init param I put in eclipse.ini: -XX:CompileCommand=exclude,org/eclipse/core/internal/dtree/DataTreeNode,forwardDeltaWith I didn't try to use the same param with RAP because it seems it is specific to a class.

I also tried to use the OSGi launcher, but it crashes the same way.