[rap-dev] CompilerThread native error

Hi,

When I launch a RAP application I can use for 30 seconds at most. After that, I get a "CompilerThread" native error (see attachment for details). This is the task that fails:

Current CompileTask:
C2:280  !   org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.getAdapter(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/Object; (152 bytes)

I was having a similar problem with Eclipse, and I was told there were a problem with Java 6 for 64 bits arch. After adding an init parameter I was able to make Eclipse stable.

Is there a workaround for RAP too?

Tks,
Gustavo Steigert