Re: [rap-dev] Upload and Calendar bugs

What, no "thank you Chris, you're the greatest Orbit maintainer ever," Benny :)?

HEAD in Orbit never contains code. All code is in branches.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.orbit/org.apache.commons.io/?root=Tools_Project&pathrev=v1_3_2
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.orbit/org.apache.commons.fileupload/?root=Tools_Project&pathrev=v1_2

commons io and fileupload should appear in the next stable build of Orbit, for now, you can probably just grab the nightly and update your PSFs.

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465

Inactive hide details for Benjamin Muskalla ---12/09/2007 09:25:29 AM---Feel free to reassign the bugs to you as you're workingBenjamin Muskalla ---12/09/2007 09:25:29 AM---Feel free to reassign the bugs to you as you're working on these items. By the way: Both 3rd party l

Benjamin Muskalla <bmuskalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

RAP project development-related communication <rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

12/09/2007 09:25 AM

Re: [rap-dev] Upload and Calendar bugs

Feel free to reassign the bugs to you as you're working on these items.

By the way: Both 3rd party libs are trough the legal process and already
available in orbit. Please use the bundles provided there instead of
having the jars in the project itself. If HEAD of Orbit has not the
right versions, check out their branches. I think it would be cool to
create a wiki page about how to setup and how to use your components. To
the wiki page you could provide a PSF to checkout all needed projects
from RAP (and those from orbit).

Greets
 Benny